Friday, October 29, 2010

My mom Lori Marie Hale

This is my mom Lori Marie Hale. My mom is 38 years old. My mom has brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, and tannish skin. I am taller than my mom, so she isn't that tall. My mom Lori Hale, attends Sierra College and is also a liabrarian there. My mom is a good mom and treats me and my sisters good. She buys us clothes, food, stuff for our rooms, and stuff for school. Me and my sisters appreciate my mom because she is a very caring mom. She cares about our schooling, grades, lifes, ect. Also, my mom Lori, takes us on vacations and trips a lot. She takes us to Oregon, Downeyville ( a relaxing small town out in the middle of nowhere), she takes us to San Fransisco, small road trips, Six Flags, and so on. Also, my mom allows us to always have friends over and allows us to go to our friends houses. So, my mom is a good mom and me and my sisters love her so much :] :] :]

No comments:

Post a Comment