Saturday, October 30, 2010

My aunt Michelle Ranae Hale

This is a picture of my mom Lori Hale and my aunt Michelle Hale. My family calls my aunt Michelle, aunt Chelly. So, my aunt Chelly is my dad's sister. Aunt Chelly is about 34 years old. My aunt Chelly has blonde hair (not naturally blonde), freckles, brown eyes, and she's super short. My aunt is a barber and went to beauty college when she was about 19 and became a barber. My aunt Chelly is single and has a son named Jordan (I will talk about him later), who is almost 18 years old. My aunt is super crazy and kind of on the rude side lol. She isn't rude, but she just comes off as a rude person because she's just a straight up person and will tell you how it is. My aunt Chelly is cool, you don't even know ;] ;] ;] 

No comments:

Post a Comment